[kde-doc-english] Anfrage

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Sun Jan 24 09:16:48 UTC 2016

написане Sun, 24 Jan 2016 10:59:18 +0200, Jabob Schmidt
<jatoschmidt at web.de>:

> Hallo,
> ich bin nagelneu mit diesem KDE. Wie kann ich hier z.B. den Horizont
> begradigen ??
> Oder wie kann ich einen Ordner mit Fotos als Mail versenden ?
>
> Danke für Ihre Hilfe.
> Gruß A.Schmidt

Hi,

My German is far from being understandable by Germans, so I will try to
answer in English. ;)

The default photo manager for KDE is digiKam, so you should install it to
make almost everything with your photos.

digiKam handbook:

https://docs.kde.org/trunk5/en/extragear-graphics/digikam/index.html

Free rotation manual:

https://userbase.kde.org/Digikam/Straighten

To send the selected photo by the email just select them in the main
window, then choose "Export -> Send images..." from the main menu.

This list is for KDE documentation writers so support questions are off
topic here.

Use these channels for your questions:

https://userbase.kde.org/Getting_Help/de

Hope this helps.