[kde-doc-english] Eqonomize! - Securities

Keith Shackleton k.shackleton at ncf.ca
Wed Jan 13 02:17:40 UTC 2016

Hello, thanks for your work.

I am having a problem with the "Securities" part of Eqonomize!

First, the idea of shares and quotations does not fit well with most of
my investments. I have some that are preference shares, some are mutual
funds, some are fixed-rate investments. I would need a different way of
entering the data.

Also, I haven't found a way to take money out, other than selling
shares. I receive payouts from some on a yearly basis; also there are
fees subtracted, which I would like to track. As far as I can tell, the
program does not allow me to process those transactions.

Sincerely, Keith Shackleton