Regarding using KDiff3 merging tool

Prashant Pahurkar prashant.pahurkar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 12:51:02 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have certain doubts and clarification required wrt using KDiff3 tool as
follows:
1. I want to merge 2 files and auto resolve the conflict by adding first
lines from File A and then appending it with Lines from B. Is it possible
without manual intervention.
2. Also Can i achieve the same using command prompt.
For ex: I am using a batch file and using the following command
call "C:\Program Files\kdiff3\kdiff3.exe" --auto
"C:\Users\296170\Documents\Rnd Learning\n1.txt"
"C:\Users\296170\Documents\Rnd Learning\n2.txt" -o
"C:\Users\296170\Documents\Rnd Learning\n3.txt"

This will display the page where it will ask me to select from File A or B
to resolve the conflict. But through command prompt I would like to get the
merge output in n3.txt which will have the merge product of n1.txt and
n2.txt.
Please let me know if this is possible and what would be the command to
achieve this?

Regards,
Prashant