[kde-doc-english] Where can I update customization files for KF5

Freek de Kruijf f.de.kruijf at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 13:31:06 UTC 2016

Op woensdag 6 april 2016 11:53:06 schreef Burkhard Lück:
> Am Wednesday 06 April 2016, 11:34:18 schrieb Freek de Kruijf:
> > When generating documentation for KF5 the system uses customization files
> > like /usr/share/kf5/kdoctools/customization/nl/user.entities
> >
> > However a definition which is in the equivalent file for KDE4 is missing
> > in
> > that file. I use git to update such a file for KDE4, but I can't find how
> > to update that file for KF5.
>
> That file is in the repo quickgit.kde.org/?p=kdoctools.git in the directory
> src/customization/nl

Indeed this the file. However I need some kind of cookbook description on how
to update that file. For KDE4 I have the file ~/.gitconfig with definitions
under headers [url "git://anongit.kde.org/"], [url "ssh://git@git.kde.org/"],
[user], [push] and [core]

My public key is somewhere registered to give me commit rights.

I get the files with a "git clone ..." command. I know how to upload the
changes to a git repository.

So what should I add to ~/.gitconfig and what should be filled in on the above
shown dots?

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf