[kde-doc-english] Where can I update customization files for KF5

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Wed Apr 6 09:49:44 UTC 2016

6 квітня 2016, 12:34:29, від "Freek de Kruijf" <f.de.kruijf at gmail.com>:

>   When generating documentation for KF5 the system uses customization files like
> /usr/share/kf5/kdoctools/customization/nl/user.entities
>
> However a definition which is in the equivalent file for KDE4 is missing in
> that file. I use git to update such a file for KDE4, but I can't find how to
> update that file for KF5.

Hi,

For some time, the files for KF5 were transferred into separate repo (kdoctools):

https://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kdoctools.git

It  might happen that the file in question is this:

https://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kdoctools.git&a=blob&f=src%2Fcustomization%2Fnl%2Fuser.entities&o=plain

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Yuri