[kde-doc-english] Generation of docbook for kwave fails in trunk

Thomas Eschenbacher Thomas.Eschenbacher at gmx.de
Fri Oct 30 18:27:02 UTC 2015

Freek de Kruijf wrote:

> When trying to generate the docbook for kwave in kdereview in KDE4 trunk I get
> a lot of undefined entities and the generation fails.
>
> Generating other docbook files in KDE4 trunk works OK.

I analyzed this and yes, you are right. I recently changed the branches,
main development for KF5 is now on "master" and maintenance for KDE4 is
on the "Release-0_9_x_bugfixes" branch which was not available in the
web interface on projects.kde.org, so I changed it to "none".

Today I revisited the web interface and have seen that the KDE4 branch
was set back to "master", no idea why..., therefore the docbook file
from the master branch (KF5) was accidently used. But today the correct
branch was available and I changed it.

-> should be fixed now, sorry for the confusion,

Thomas