[kde-doc-english] Question Mail) Hi, I'm From Global Korea. Jeong WonYeong.

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Sun Oct 18 14:55:23 UTC 2015

написане Sun, 18 Oct 2015 17:23:12 +0300, 제임스정 <jungwy at cakeon.com>:

> Hi, I'm From Global Korea. Jeong WonYeong.
>

> Kickoff application Launcher.
>

> Current: Keyboard ShortCut - One Key (Not Support)
>

> Question 1) I Would like to know how to change a key in manual operation.
>
> Question 2) Why can not a key support?
>
> -> Global South Korea is now tring to reduce under Windows OS.
>
> The keyboard is so easy to get used to these buttons invoke the Windows
> Start
> Menu keys.
>

> KDE Fighting. I like KDE Project.

Hi,

It is possible to use multimedia keys ("Back", "Play/Pause", etc.) and
office keys ("My favorites", "E-mail", "Home") as single key shortcuts.

You can also try to edit ~/.kde4/share/config/plasma-desktop-appletsrc
directly if it is impossible to cofigure shortcuts through the GUI.

Hope this helps.

Bestregards,
Yuri