[kde-doc-english] question on kubuntu docs

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Tue Nov 3 06:45:58 UTC 2015

написане Tue, 03 Nov 2015 01:57:07 +0200, Jack <ostroffjh at frontier.com>:

> The Kubuntu Handbook, at http://docs.kubuntu.org/ says "This
> documentation was converted from the KDE UserBase Kubuntu page." but at
> the bottom, the link for comment/contribution is to this mailing list.
> Did this just not get changed when the page (and I assume most of the
> site) was originally copied from userbase, or is this list really the
> right place to discuss Kubuntu doc issues?  If not, I'll be glad to file
> a bug on the kubuntu-website section of launchpad.
>
> (What got me started on this issue was just browsing docs.kubuntu.org,
> and the page for "Chapter 10. Steam" which says "Though not included by
> default, it can be installed with workarounds mentioned here" where
> "here" is a pointer to that same page.)  I would just edit it, but I
> have no idea where that SHOULD point to.)
>
> Jack

Hi,

Yes, this ML is the right place to discuss the doc issues.

But it is easier to fix issues by yourself in UserBase. Register, edit,
save, and the docs will be converted by Kubuntu developers for the new
release/update. TBH, the page is already updated but for some reason you
have old version.

https://userbase.kde.org/Kubuntu/Software/Games/Steam

Hope this helps.

Best regards,