[kde-doc-english] Generation of docbook for kwave fails in trunk

Thomas Eschenbacher Thomas.Eschenbacher at gmx.de
Sun Nov 1 20:49:35 UTC 2015

Freek de Kruijf wrote:
>>[...]
>> -> should be fixed now, sorry for the confusion,
>
> I still get the same error.

that depends on where you look at.

The original file is here:
https://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kwave.git&a=blob&h=db51eb09f1bf6d5f9b64a8b394d0ac155478077c&hb=210ea799eb59efcfda21c677995a53042d34054a&f=doc%2Fen%2Findex.docbook

and only that one is under my influence. If you look at the second line
of that file, it should be
<!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC "-//KDE//DTD DocBook XML V4.2-Based Variant
V1.1//EN" "dtd/kdex.dtd" [

If you see this line:
<!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC "-//KDE//DTD DocBook XML V4.5-Based Variant
V1.1//EN" "dtd/kdedbx45.dtd" [

then the corresponding file has not been updated. That depends on some
scripts running on KDE servers, I have no idea when that will be...
maybe someone has to trigger that manually?