[kde-doc-english] Killer Sudoku and appearance

Ronald Ellison ronald.ellison at tesco.net
Sun Mar 22 17:37:08 UTC 2015

Hi I've just got your KSudoku game and like it a lot. Just one little niggle. Is it possible to have an option where in-putted numbers look the same as the original numbers. I find the difference in appearance distractin g and counter logical.

Another request is for a version of Killer Sudoku, where groups of numbers are in cages which show the group's total. This involves simple mathematics as well as logic .

Thanks

R Ellison