[kde-doc-english] Date and Time

Richard Quick quickshadowman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 05:59:52 UTC 2015

I am running PC-BSD, with the KDE desktop.  I have a very bizarre
response mousing over the clock.  I get date and time of Monday,
February 24, 2015  New York 01:53.

Funny thing, the 24 is a Tuesday, for 2015.  And when I mouse over the
latest update, it gives me the correct month and day and hour. And when
I try to change it to the correct day and time, it will not allow me to
do so, even though I have root privileges when I try. Any idea as to why?
--
Sincerely,

Richard Quick

God bless you, and may the Lord season your dreams.