[kde-doc-english] Where???

tjg199515 at yahoo.com tjg199515 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 1 15:45:38 UTC 2015

HELLO AND WELCOME TO MY INFO. TECH. COMPUTERS ARTICLE KDE-DOC-
ENGLISH at KDE.ORG -

Where is my screen resolution size? I mean the pixels like 1680x1060? There is
no way to change that or do so if you more or less than one computer monitor.
Like one computer monitor but multiple displays like a laptop computer monitor
and / or a desktop computer monitor? I really need your help and time.

It will be very appreciated that you do so immediately find a way to fix this in
the KDE DESKTOP Environment  that uses KUbuntu Linux or any other KDE-based
Operating Systems or Distributions.

Thank you for your help and if will be very appreciated that you do so
immediately. Have a wonderful and awesome time in the Information Technology
World of COMPUTERS and enjoyed everything you DO with them.

Your Info. Tech. Wizard and friend,

Thomas Joseph Gale