[kde-doc-english] Wrong dtd in KDE4 trunk skrooge/index.docbook

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Mon Jun 15 21:05:54 UTC 2015

Freek de Kruijf ha scritto:
> Trying to compile index.docbook for skrooge in KDE4 trunk I got a lot of
> errors.
>
> The English version contains dtd/kdedbx45.dtd whereas this should be
> dtd/kdex.dtd

It seems that the kf5 branch was merged yesterday into master, but no one
pinged us and, more important, translations branches on projects.kde.org have
not been updated. "i18n trunk" should be none and "i18n trunk (kf5)" (or
something like that) should be master instead. Stable branches should be left
untouched.

CC-ing the author.

Ciao
--