[kde-doc-english] releaseinfo naming scheme for docbooks in Frameworks/Workspace/Applications

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Sat Jun 13 14:13:29 UTC 2015

Burkhard Lück ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> we should have a consistent naming scheme for <releaseinfo> markup in our
> docbooks in kf5:
>
> <releaseinfo>Frameworks x.y</releaseinfo>
>
> <releaseinfo>Plasma x.y</releaseinfo> used 36x already in master
>
> <releaseinfo>Applications xx.yy</releaseinfo>
>
> No ".z"
>
> Comments/Improvements/etc please

+1 to the above
For applications with independent release schedule, should we use
<releaseinfo>$applicationname xx.yy</releaseinfo>
or simply
<releaseinfo>xx.yy</releaseinfo>
?

Also, as we are talking about global changes related to the new release
policy, we should also change all occurencies "K Desktop Environment" around
(man pages, documentation keywords, etc) with (depending on the case) either
the name of the application/component or KDE.org, maybe.

Ciao
--
Luigi