[kde-doc-english] Probleme mit dem Internet

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Wed Jun 10 20:28:54 UTC 2015

Am Dienstag, 2. Dezember 2008, 01:38:02 schrieb Gina Huber:
> Bitte um Informationen wie ich dieses Program wieder von meinem Rechner
> Löschen kann.
> Es funktioniert kein Internet oder sonstiges mehr.

This list is for KDE documentation writers in English, so your question is
slightly off topic here, sorry.

Please use the support channels from your distribution or in
https://userbase.kde.org/Getting_Help/de

Please provide more information about your problem (operation system,
distribution application and all versions).
I have no idea what program you are talking about and you want to delete.

Thanks

--
Burkhard Lück