[kde-doc-english] Persian translation

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Mon Jul 20 05:45:50 UTC 2015

написане Mon, 20 Jul 2015 08:32:32 +0300, koofi <koofi.un at gmail.com>:

> Hi there
>
> Hope all is well, I was wondering if you guys have "The Kleopatra
> Handbook" in transifex website. I'm willing to volunteer over the
> weekend to translate it to Persian(fa).

Hi,

There are no _official_ KDE translations on Transifex.

The contacts of KDE Persian tean can be found here:

http://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=fa

(Please consult the team before doing something by yourself.)

You can create your own resource on Transifex and translate it if you
found this appropriate (please note that it will be _unofficial_). The POT
is here:

http://websvn.kde.org/*checkout*/trunk/l10n-kf5/templates/docmessages/kdepim/kleopatra.pot

Hope this helps.

Best regards,