[kde-doc-english] techbase.kde.org/Projects/Documentation pages

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Wed Jul 8 17:09:34 UTC 2015

написане Wed, 08 Jul 2015 19:56:03 +0300, Burkhard Lück
<lueck at hube-lueck.de>:

> Hi,
>
> our pages on techbase (Projects/Documentation + KDE4_(health_table) are
> still
> about kde4, with the kde4 modules kdebase-workspace, kdebase-runtime etc.
>
> From my pov it is time to track KF5 (Frameworks, Workspace) instead of
> the
> corresponding kde4 modules, so we should have Frameworks + Workspace +
> application modules + extragear modules + playground modules.
>
> What do you think?
>
> Any takers?
>
> Thanks.

Hi,

Having too much pages for every numbered release just makes the thing more
complicated that it should, imho. Can we just mark the KF5-based releases
somehow? May it be that just a multiplication sign (*) will be enough for
KF5?

I can do anything needed.

Best regards,
Yuri