[kde-doc-english] KPatience Version 3.6

Dennis Chernoff bugman9 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 18:13:10 UTC 2015

I feel you may have omitted one of the rules of Spider solitaire:
every column must have a card in it before a new row is dealt.  I am
not sure if this is an official rule but both versions I played before
this one required it.  The versions were Spider Solitaire on the
Windows XP operating system and the AisleRiot Solitaire version 3.10.2
on the Xubuntu operating system.  I noticed in a Demo game that a new
row of cards was being dealt without filling in the empty columns and
tested it in regular play.

By not enforcing this rule, the 2-suit Spider solitaire is a little
easier, I feel.  This is because the player has the option of putting
cards in all the columns or not.

By the way, I absolutely loved this game once I changed the card deck
from Oxygen Air to Teguillo Modern.

I think you should change the description of the software package to
explain that each card game is playable with over 2 billion deals,
each of which is selectable.  This is the reason I prefer KPatience
once I played it.

Is there a forum where I can write about your Spider solitaire?  I
could not find one at kde.org and I would like to promote your
software and give advice about how to win and which deals are
challenging.

Thanks for the great software;  it's an excellent product.
Dennis