[kde-doc-english] MyMoney

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Dec 20 16:56:22 UTC 2015

On 2015.12.20 09:57, Bill Taylor wrote:
> Need a way to print results from "Edit" Find Transactions
> I would also like the results pane to show check numbers
> Super program
> This is in Windows Vista
> Thank you for a super program.

This list is for documentation writers, so this question is slightly
off topic here.

Assuming you mean KMyMoney, you are best using their mailing list, cc'd
on this response.  (https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kmymoney)

Unfortunately, I am not aware of any way to print or export those
results, nor to change the columns displayed.  If nobody on the KMM
list contradicts this, I will consider adding a wishlist item to the
bugtracker so this request isn't lost.

Jack