[kde-doc-english] Icones on desk KDE plasma

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Sun Dec 20 10:55:52 UTC 2015

написане Sat, 19 Dec 2015 22:05:23 +0200, mmoperso at gmail.com
<mmoperso at gmail.com>:

> Bonjour,
> j'utilise fedora KDE depuis des années avec grande satisfaction.
> Fedora 23 me pose un sérieux problème de bureau : impossible de
> supprimer le carré gris sous chaque icone d'application posé sur le
> bureau. C'est affreux. J'ai tout essayé. N'est-ce pas un bug ?
> Merci
>
> Answer in english is OK. I Try a brief translation : impossible to
> eliminate the font after each icon on the desk.
> Very bad effect. I tried everything to eliminate this...

Hi,

This list is for documentation writers, so this question is slightly off
topic here.

If I understood your question right, the answer is here:

https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=117197

The discussion can be continued using the following support channels:

https://userbase.kde.org/Getting_Help/fr

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Yuri