[kde-doc-english] KMyMoney deleting categories

Wolfgang Baron Wolfgang.Baron at gmx.net
Mon Aug 10 17:39:38 UTC 2015

Hi,

when I try to delete categories in KMyMoney, some will work, but others won't.
The context menu will be greyed out, when I am unable to delete a category. I have
no idea, whether it is a bug, that some categories cannot be deleted or there is a
reason for it, which would then be undocumented.

Could you please clarify, whether some categories cannot be deleted and
document the reason for that or fix the bug, which causes some categories not to
be able to be deleted?

Thanks a lot for such a great program.

Kind regards,

Wolfgang Baron