[kde-doc-english] Fwd: Admirer of the conf.kde.in - 2015

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Thu Apr 23 16:42:15 UTC 2015

написане Thu, 23 Apr 2015 10:41:45 +0300, Nandini Thanu
<nandinithanu.264 at gmail.com>:

> Respected sir,
> I am Nandini.T doing my B.Tech, CSE  third year at Amrita Vishwa
> Vidyapeetham, Amritapuri. I had attended the conf.kde.in held in my
> campus.
> Most of the talks left me with a wide variety of contributions to do for
> kde and  I always wanted to do some contribution to the computer world
> (did
> few though). I am very much interested in documentation and translation
> services since I am well versed with about 5 languages apart from fixing
> bugs.
> Kindly support me.
>
> Sincerely
>
> T.Nandini
>
> B.Tech, CSE
>
> Amirta vishwa vidyapeetham
>
> Kollam, Kerala.

Hi,

Welcome aboard. :)

You can find some information about translation teams and KDE translation
process on ou localization site:

http://l10n.kde.org/

There is an additional short guide about some translation aspects:

https://techbase.kde.org/Localization

For the documentation efforts, you can refer our reference list:

https://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Documentation/KDE4_(health_table)

You can check it out and find what needs attention basing on the data from
the list and your personal opinion. Our staging documentation site can be
found here (thanks to Luigi Toscano):

http://docs-staging.kde.org/

An alternative documentation source is our UserBase wiki (very convenient
and versatile engine, thanks too ur admins):

https://userbase.kde.org/

Hope this helps.

Do not hesitate to ask questions in this list or kde-i18n-doc at kde.org

Best regards,