[kde-doc-english] doc site: application-centered view, new doc generator

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Fri Apr 17 04:10:01 UTC 2015

написане Fri, 17 Apr 2015 02:02:00 +0300, Luigi Toscano
<luigi.toscano at tiscali.it>:

> Yuri Chornoivan ha scritto:
>> написане Thu, 16 Apr 2015 12:51:54 +0300, Luigi Toscano
>> <luigi.toscano at tiscali.it>:

>>> I can't access the system right now, but the log should be in the
>>> (/home/docs/)logs directory, called log_<timestamp>.log. The last log
>>> there
>>> come from the generation without es and fr, but the previous ones had
>>> the
>>> errors.
>>> Now that I remember there was an error also with one ru document, but
>>> for es
>>> and fr the errors were systematic. I can share more details later.
>>>

>> Just a wild guess (as everything works as is locally for TeX Live
>> 2013), but I
>> hope it will work for es, fr and lt.
>>
>> I removed all hacks for these languages from
>> dblatex-cvs-install/share/dblatex/xsl/misc.xsl (attached).
>>
>> Many thanks in advance for testing.
> I tried, but no luck. The log is doc_20150416_204147.log.
> I didn't check all of them, but I've noticed that at least for French he
> errors are a bit different, see the attached file,
> Oh, also tr is failing.
>

>> Dummy examples and instructions can be sent separately for those who
>> want to
>> test es, fr and lt on their TeX Live 2015 setups.
>
> For the record, this is TeX Live 2014 (2014.20141024-2) on Debian Jessie.
>
> Ciao

Ok. Looks like no patches were applied (I have removed L7x encoding from
lt explicitely but it is in the log, absolutely same error for fr). Let's
wait for Mageia 5 with TeX Live 2015. Please switch off broken locales
until then.

Best regards,
Yuri