[kde-doc-english] doc site: application-centered view, new doc generator

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Thu Apr 16 09:51:54 UTC 2015

On Thursday 16 of April 2015 11:35:04 Yuri Chornoivan wrote:
> Thu, 16 Apr 2015 02:28:50 +0300 було написано Luigi Toscano
>
> <luigi.toscano at tiscali.it>:
> > I wrote, help is needed
> > to understand what's going wrong with es and fr PDF documentation.
>
> Hi,
>
> Many thanks for your great work.
>
> In the earlier versions, errors with PDF languages were relatively easy to
> fix.
>
> I cannot see errors for fr and es in the log from library.kde.org
> (2015-04-15), only for lt. Is there any other place to see the log?

I can't access the system right now, but the log should be in the
(/home/docs/)logs directory, called log_<timestamp>.log. The last log there
come from the generation without es and fr, but the previous ones had the
errors.
Now that I remember there was an error also with one ru document, but for es
and fr the errors were systematic. I can share more details later.

Ciao
--
Luigi