[kde-doc-english] Delay an autostart entry

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Sat Sep 20 18:08:14 UTC 2014

Gareth ha scritto:
> Hi,
> I have smb4k as an autostart, it appears to start up before a network
> connection is established, so I'd like to delay it. I've found
> and
> http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=890170&page=2
> but it would be Help-ful to get an authoritative answer.

Hi, this is the list of documentation writers. For non-documentation related
question I suggest to contact the application developers if the problem is
related to the applications, or the generic support channels of KDE (IRC,
forums) or better of your distribution. "Sleep" is a command which allows to
stop the execution of a script for a certain amount of time, so it's a generic
solution (even if it just moves the problem if the delay for some reason
changes). There could be a more specific solution for your scenario but there
are not enough data in your email; the places I mentioned above are the best
place for such questions.

Regards
--
Luigi