[kde-doc-english] checkXML vs meinproc4

T.C. Hollingsworth tchollingsworth at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 01:11:08 UTC 2014

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 3:23 PM, Jack <ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Thanks for that - I have been following.  I certainly prefer the css markup
> to the <HR>, and I like the idea of moving it from mediaimage to screenshot
> (where I actually thought it was.)  I have not yet actually tried using
> mediagimage without screenshot, but that will certainly do what I want.

If you want to try it out locally, download the two files attached to
this e-mail and copy them over the existing versions in
/usr/share/doc/HTML/en/common/.  (Back up the old versions if you want
to restore them later for any reason, or you can just use the
"reinstall" function of your distro's package manager to revert also.)

Then you can open any help:/ URL in khelpcenter or konqueror or
meinproc4 some local docbooks and the new styles will be applied.

-T.C.