[kde-doc-english] checkXML vs meinproc4

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Mon Sep 15 18:40:47 UTC 2014

T.C. Hollingsworth ha scritto:
> On Sun, Sep 7, 2014 at 11:14 PM, Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano at tiscali.it> wrote:
>> Thanks (and welcome back), it makes sense; could you please send a review against kdelibs (KDE/4.14, last branch)? We can then forward-port to kdoctools/kf5.
>
> Done.  :-)
> https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/120210/
>
> As for Frameworks, where did kdelibs.git/doc/common end up in the KF5
> world?  I can't seem to find it in ktexteditor.git or khelpcenter.git.

It's in kdoctools/common/en:
http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kdoctools.git&a=tree&h=8d5e8e7113f85c97dca052af202d96d6841f50b6&hb=54e6db8596e4d9b53d1a3864c919cb8df2d6be0b&f=common%2Fen

Can you please also CC Jack in the review request, so that he can check if the
result cover his use case?

PS. Why ktexteditor or khelpcenter? If you think about the symlink, is not
more needed.

PPS [OT]. As you are around :) we still have the open issue with Fundamentals

Ciao
--
Luigi