[kde-doc-english] Manuals

chh chh at jcharper.net
Thu Sep 11 12:20:07 UTC 2014

My husband recently moved my computer from Windows to Linus Open
Suse 13.1.  Was this written by computer nerds for computer nerds? He
assured me it would be an easy transition!

 I am not able to locate a find function for the Handook.  Is there one?  I
also noticed that for several operations I do routinely, more keystrokes
are required than were required in Outlook.  That plays Hell if you have
any problems with carpal tunnel.  Where can I find a normal printed
manual for contact that provides more information than the on-line
handbook?

Thnx,
chh