[kde-doc-english] docs building issues

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Sun Oct 26 11:03:22 UTC 2014

Am Samstag, 25. Oktober 2014, 23:58:56 schrieben Sie:
> Hey Burkhard,
>
> I've committed the fix to kiten, but I still get this when building is
> it expected ?
>
> index.docbook:2: element para: validity error : ID gnu-fdl already defined

Everything build here in my separated kf5 environment.

What is the output of checkXML5 pat/to/kiten/doc/index.docbook, should be Unix
style = no news are good news.

Do you have a mixed kde4/kf5 environment and hit some coinstability issue?

Please let's discuss this on kde-doc-english at kde.org.

--
Burkhard Lück