[kde-doc-english] moving the katepart documentation (finally)

T.C. Hollingsworth tchollingsworth at gmail.com
Sun May 25 08:58:49 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I was going to go ahead and move doc/katepart in kate.git/frameworks
on over to ktexteditor.git (with history, in a clone first, of course
:) since it's long overdue, but I noticed there's already a docs
folder in ktexteditor.git with API documentation.

What's the proper way to organize things so the docbook and apidox can
coexist?  I can't seem to find another framework that has both docbook
and doxygen files.  :-(

Thanks!
-T.C.