[kde-doc-english] KXStitch and SymbolEditor applications

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Fri May 23 16:22:55 UTC 2014

написане Fri, 23 May 2014 19:07:48 +0300, Steve Allewell
<steve.allewell at gmail.com>:

> Hi
>
> I have recently joined KDE and uploaded my two applications, KXStitch
> and SymbolEditor to playground/graphics.
>
> They have been developed outside of KDE for a number of years and are
> mature and stable.  I expect that they will end up moved to Extragear
> when I have done some further work within playground to get them up to
> scratch.
>
> They both have docbook manuals in US English, but I am no expert, so
> there are probably improvements that can be made.
>
> I would appreciate if they could be looked over and fixed where needed.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Steve

Hi,

Many thanks for your work and your useful applications.

It would be a great pleasure to translate and improve documentation to
them.

Please send a tiny message to this list when they arrive in KDE git to
make the translation and documentation process as smooth as it can be. ;)

Best regards,
Yuri