[kde-doc-english] KDE Help: Bookmarks / Bookmark Editor

Rod Lockwood rodlockwood at provide.net
Sun May 11 11:21:24 UTC 2014

Cannot find any information on what Recursive Sort is supposed to do.
There is a bug that crashes Bookmark Editor whenever Recursive Sort is
selected (already reported) so I cannot find out that way. I am thinking
that it Sorts the main folder clicked on and all sub-folders instead of
just the folder and not the sub-folders when Alphabetical Sort is used.
Otherwise / until its fixed I will have to go through every sub-folder of
my bookmarks and sort them individually.

Although, I don’t understand why they weren’t imported in alphabetical
order like they were in originally. All other browsers do this.

--
Sincerely,
Rod Lockwood