[kde-doc-english] kwallet handbook

Eric J. Schwarzenbach Eric.Schwarzenbach at wrycan.com
Sat May 10 19:43:03 UTC 2014

Hi Yuri,

Thanks! Wouldn't it be good to have some kind of "support" for the old
name? I.e. a redirect, or a "KWallet is called KWallet manager now" or
something? I think you should even able to search on "Wallet" on that
page and get there... (Or maybe there is a better better place I can
raise this as a larger question? Where would you suggest?)

Thanks,

Eric