[kde-doc-english] Possible function needed on rekonq browser

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Mon Mar 17 06:35:29 UTC 2014

написане Mon, 17 Mar 2014 08:25:12 +0200, No name
<brycecanyonroland at hotmail.com>:

> I noticed there is no paste function on the rekonq browser. I am using
> KDE 4.12 platform 4.12.13. May we get this function included in further
> updates on this browser, its my favorite browser on KDE. Thank You.

Hi,

If you mean that there is no Ctrl-C + Ctrl-V for the address bar, it is
not true. Most likely, you encountered a bug in Qt patch introduced by
developers (shortcuts work for English keyboard layout only). This bug was
partially fixed in Qt 4.8.6 (regretfully, the developers refused to
discard of the respective patch completely).

If there is some other bug, it is recommended to file a bug report on
bugs.kde.org or send a messages with your question into rekonq at kde.org
mailing list [1].

This list is for documentation writers so your request is off topic here.
Sorry.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Yuri