[kde-doc-english] Fwd: Re: Location management in Gwenview

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Fri Mar 7 12:08:03 UTC 2014

Betreff: Re: [kde-doc-english] Location management in Gwenview
Datum: Freitag, 7. März 2014, 12:21:35
Von: Gerard Diepeveen <g.die59 at hetnet.nl>
An: Burkhard Lück <lueck at hube-lueck.de>

Dear mr Lück, thanks for your reaction.

Yes I mean the sidebar. But your question triggers me to look a little
bit closer at the documentation and I find out that the dutch
translation of the program talks about 'locaties', and 'yes' I can
remove items from that list but that appears only on the Start-up screen
and I did not find a possibility to go back to that screen when I am in
another level of the program. So my problem is solved.

--
Gerard Diepeveen Sr.
Enschede (NL)