[kde-doc-english] Terminal > Konsole > Command Reference

Gurce Isikyildiz GIsikyildiz at ballytech.com
Thu Mar 6 00:43:22 UTC 2014

Hi there,

I'm on OpenSuse 12.3, and I was hunting through your docs looking for
the shortcut-keys to switch between tabs, but couldn't find it.

I googled online and read this:

http://www.kde-forum.org/artikel/14812/navigate-between-tabs-in-konsole-solved.html

It mentioned the shortcut-keys are Shift+Left and Shift+Right.

Thought I'd pass on the feedback to you, perhaps there could be a help
page in the docs dedicated to shortcut keys too?

Regards,
Gurce

Gurce Isikyildiz | Software Engineer (Australasia) | SHFL entertainment | P: +61 2 8707 6617 | Ext: +1 702 532 3617 | F: +61 2 9773 0828
SHFL entertainment (Australasia) Pty Ltd a member of the Bally Technologies, Inc. group of companies