[kde-doc-english] Review Request 115305: Documentation: Improve Kmail Configure Layout

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Sat Jan 25 14:26:42 UTC 2014

> *Repository: * kdepim
>
>   Description
> Added screenshot of default layout and added use cases for the different changes a user can make.
>
>   Testing
> checkXML5, meinproc5

Hi Scarlett,
just a quick note: if you test documentation for kdelibs 4.x-based
applications, please use checkXML and meinproc4. Right now checkXML5 and
meinproc5 have their same behavior of their 4.x counterparts, but we will
change this in the not so far future (migration to docbook 4.5 at least).

Ciao
--
Luigi