[kde-doc-english] Help files

Keith Shackleton k.shackleton at ncf.ca
Wed Jan 22 21:10:06 UTC 2014

Hi,

Unless I'm not finding the right thing, there seems to be a glitch in the
help files:

I want Kmail to save e-mails into the inbox on my computer and delete
them from the server. I did not find instructions for that.

I did find 6:42 "How do I leave messages on the POP3 server?". The advice
says to open Settings ---> configure KMail, Click on Accounts, then
"Modify". Then it states the dialog shows "Leave fetched messages on the
server" which must be enabled.  I did not see that dialog. I assume that is
now the default? How can I change it?

Thanks,            Keith Shackleton, Ottawa Canada