[kde-doc-english] About Linux Distributions

Paulo Leca paulonunoleca at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 20 18:46:27 UTC 2014

                           Greetings,

                            My name is Paulo Leca, I live in Madeira Island,  Portugal.I have been "watching"  through  the years The  OS  of Linux.

                             You now what?I am deeply impressed with your work.It is amazing the evolution you have reached  at....

                            I  have installed the KDE  for-free platform  version   4.10.2. in my computer.I have the windows XP installed too.

                            They both work perfectely.

                            I would like to now if you have presence in facebook.

                            Compliments,

                                 Paulo Nuno Leca