[kde-doc-english] doc files not found error

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Thu Jan 9 07:07:59 UTC 2014

написане Thu, 09 Jan 2014 06:52:17 +0200, Peter de Bruyn Kops
<dbk at acugen.com>:

> Starting here:
>    http://docs.kde.org/stable/en/kde-workspace/
> I clicked on the Workspace box and got a page
> with this message:
> "The file /stable/en/kde-workspace/kcontrol/workspaceoptions/index.html
> could not be found. Please check if you entered the URL correctly, or
> use the navigation on the left to access the complete KDE User
> Documentation."
>
> I tried clicking on a few other boxes and got the same
> type of error message.
>
> I am using Firefox Minefield 4.0b3pre on Fedora 10 on
> a 64-bit processor.

Hi,

There were minor problems with stable docs generation last week. Sorry.

We hope that the docs for stable will be at place tomorrow.

Now, you can use the same docs from devel:

http://docs.kde.org/development/en/kde-workspace/

Best regards,
Yuri