[kde-doc-english] gwenview handbook

Ian Darwin ian at darwinsys.com
Sun Feb 23 15:57:52 UTC 2014

As a help book, this is pretty scanty.
For example, for Crop, it says

Edit->Crop (Shift+C): This operation lets you discard parts of the
image you don't want.

I have used Photoshop, Gimp, and several image programs you've never
heard of, and I cannot figure out how to indicate that I've completed
my Crop Adjustment and want to save the image. I thought the Help->
Handbook would tell me, but I was disappointed. Please add one sentence
to this description (and all the ones that, like this, are not "obvious",
saying how to use it. Like "Drag the ssliders until your image
is the sway you want,hold Control-LeftFootPedal-Right-Shift
and press G" (or whatever the actual incantation is).

Thanks for listening.

Versions:

Gwenview
Version 4.11.4