[kde-doc-english] How to enable / control reconq plug-ins?

Kirk Fraser overcomer.man at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 02:12:58 UTC 2014

Hi,

Attempting to watch free Hulu shows, the first time worked great.  Now the
Hulu page often demands I download a new Adobe Flash Player before
continuing.  Sometimes I have fiddled around and lucked out.  But I have no
idea what I really did or need to do.  When I looked up in Configure Rekonq
and enter the KDE help center, the only applicable help is "How do I load
flash on demand?"  It says go to WebKit Plugis and select Manually Load
Plugins.  This does not help.

Where is the Plugins control menu like in Windows browsers?  I don't know
what plugins are available, why Adobe flash is not working, where, how to
get them hooked up to reconq so they always load instead of always
requesting a new download, or even which download I need, the tar.gz or the
.rpm or what?

Please advise, thank you.

Kirk W. Fraser
w <http://freetom.info/TrueChurch>ww.JesusGospelChurch.com - Replace the