[kde-doc-english] time for istanbul is gmt +2 but

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Mon Feb 17 18:58:07 UTC 2014

написане Mon, 17 Feb 2014 20:25:44 +0200, Nuriye Şamlıoğlu
<nuriyesamlioglu at gmail.com>:

> time for istanbul is gmt +2 but  when I choose automatic adjustement it
> shows only gmt so +2 is not calculated.
> when I adjust manually,it seems to be ok,but switch back to automatic
> and again +2 is not calculated.
>
> regards

Hi,

KDE uses tzdata package to calculate time zones.

http://www.iana.org/time-zones

Hope this helps to determine the source of the problem.

BTW, this is the list to report issues in KDE documentation, not for user
support.

The resources fro user report can be found here:

http://userbase.kde.org/Getting_Help/tr

Best regards,
Yuri