[kde-doc-english] Addition/clarification For Kfind Manual

The Johnny Person 69johnny at comcast.net
Sun Feb 16 10:42:50 UTC 2014

I was reading through the help regarding the "Kfind" program.   I came
across something that I believe needs slight
clarification for the users.  I've never contributed to Linux in any way
in the past so I really have no idea how this kind of
thing is done.  I've gotten a lot from Linux over the years and I would
like to begin giving something back.  So,  regarding my addition to the
Kfind
help document,  do I simply send it to this address for it to be
considered for acceptance?

Thank you,

Johnny Smith

--