[kde-doc-english] LabPlot documentation

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Tue Feb 11 17:06:26 UTC 2014

Am Montag, 10. Februar 2014, 21:45:04 schrieb Yuri Chornoivan:
> Hi,
>
> I've just copied the old LabPlot documentation from 1.6 version with some
> minor corrections into our documentation sandbox [1].
>
> It will be revised and corrected according to the current LabPlot
> interface and capabilities to be pushed later to the main LabPlot tree for
> translation and release. Anyone can join the efforts.

Thanks, Yuri

Initially I intended  to do that as well, but after managing to build labplot2
from sources and comparing that with the old docbooks, I found that there were
a *lot* of changes from v1.6 to v2, so I skipped it due to my limited
knowledge of this matter.

Probably we should first delete/comment all stuff from 1.6 and then start adding
what Alexander suggested on kde-edu

BTW kst has old docbooks in kst-plot/docbook/kst/ as well, that seems to be
more up to date and even helped me translation the gui.

But sadly it can not not be launched from the application :-(

--
Burkhard Lück