[kde-doc-english] KDE screensaver/locker blues

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 10:03:44 UTC 2014

Hi,

After upgrading from KDE 4.8.5 to 4.11.3 via the LMDE distribution, I get the default screenlocker display instead of my selected screen saver, despite the fact that I haven't even enabled screen locking (i.e. I just want a screen saver, no password lock, no suspend/power-off either).
I looked at the help centre to find an answer to find trouble shooting/solutions to common questions, but such a section apparently doesn't exist. An idea?

René