[kde-doc-english] Kubuntu documentation

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 05:11:59 UTC 2014

Hi Yuri and everybody,

The time has come for us to get a docbook package from what we have so
far on the wiki at http://userbase.kde.org/Kubuntu. We'll be using
this package for testing, and do any last minute changes or additions
as patches, as I understand it.

Is the process to do this documented anywhere? Do we need to just turn
it over to the team, or can we learn to do this ourselves?

How are translations included in the package?

Valorie

PS: when we are closer to final release (April 17th) we will want to
generate some Mediawiki -> HTML files for posting to our
docs.kubuntu.org site. Is there a favored application to do this? -v

--
http://about.me/valoriez