[kde-doc-english] Gwenview

Erike Magegere erike at magegere.nom.za
Sun Feb 2 09:37:48 UTC 2014

All:  I have a couple of questions and comments.
Firstly Gwenview is a well thought out and designed product.
so I would like to know how to get rid of or at least move  Konqueror down
in the menu. It is in the way as the first menu entry.  I did a apt-get
purge Konqueror and that seems to want to remove the desktop.as
The following packages will be REMOVED
  kde-baseapps* kde-plasma-desktop* kde-standard* konq-plugins* konqueror*
I am at user level only and those items look very scary to allow removal.
There has been a bunch of talk in the past on the locking of the
magnification -- my vote would be a selectable option as I need both.
Also the auto wrap can that also be a selectable option. I fast scan
pictures an the wrap warning take a bit longer that I spend on a picture so
I often miss it.  Even an indicator of which picture of total would be very
helpful.

All in all thank you for a very useful and well designed product!

Erike