[kde-doc-english] Sanitizer updates re-enabled

Allen Winter allen.d.winter at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 16:33:51 UTC 2014

On Saturday, December 20, 2014 09:24:46 AM Allen Winter wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> I'll be re-enabling the EBN docbook sanitizer checker.
>
> I added a 1minute timeout for each sanitizer run so we won't get lots of hung processes on the EBN machine.
>
> Running the sanitizer by-hand, I find that it can't handle the docbooks listed below.. no, I don't know why yet.
> Anyway, if you want to take a look at the reports, you'll find them at http://ebn.kde.org/sanitizer/index.php

All of these are "fixed" now (except rekonq).
For some reason the check-xml-syntax.sh checker can hang for reasons I'm yet to determine.
So I'm simply skipping that checker now.

the rekonq docbook sanitizer check still hangs somewhere but I don't know where or why.

Let me know if you notice any other strangeness.
-Allen