[kde-doc-english] links in documentation seem not to work

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Sat Aug 2 12:35:39 UTC 2014

Am Samstag, 2. August 2014, 13:29:52 schrieb Yuri Chornoivan:
> написане Sat, 02 Aug 2014 12:10:04 +0300, Jason Bourne
>
> <jason9776 at gmail.com>:
> > Desktop - Customizations - KDE Help Center - Basic - Launchers
> >
> > The “Plasma Kickoff Launcher” nor the “Krunner Launcher” link go no
> > where!
>
> Hi,
>
> Do you mean this page:
>
> https://userbase.kde.org/Kubuntu/Basic

Content wise yes, but I believe Jason is reading the exported docbook pages in
KHelpcenter, right Jason?

In the exported docbook in KHelpcenter eg the Userbase internal link
"[[Special:myLanguage/Dolphin|Dolphin]]" is converted by wiki2docbook.py to
"<link linkend="dolphin">Dolphin</link>".
But that is wrong and a dead link, it should be a link to the userbase page,
for Dolphin to https://userbase.kde.org/Special:MyLanguage/Dolphin

--
Burkhard Lück